Sunday, October 21, 2012

The History Of Newbie


I want to share with you my passion for the last month. I discovered the site Etsy.com.

I'm amazed how many talented people from all over the world gathered there! Amazingly beautiful Collage collected from goods on the site. It's just like a quick sets for purchase.

I did not resist and opened a shop for myself. The shop is called MarinaVita, which means marine life. In it, I put my watercolors.
Of course it is not so easy. At the start - zero of sales  , zero feedback too, I hope yet. :) But etsy-life captured me entirely!
I'll try under "the history of newbie" to tell how my business in the shop - my steps on etsy . Hopefully this will be an interesting experience.

Oh, yes - that's my store   MarinaVita

I hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment